Kaibab Lake - May 26-29, 2018
7th Annual AZ Hot Birds Kaibab Lake Rally
- Located just outside Williams, AZ up in the cool country, perfect time of year.
- Bring your bike! Great place to ride.
- Make reservations RIGHT NOW!! These go fast!
- Over Memorial Day Weekend
- We want to make sure we’re all in Loop-A & B if possible.
If you cannot get into A or B loops then look for C, D, & E. You may play with the dates to see if the spot is available. Also, make SURE you check the site length! Also, note there is a list of sites and a map on the website for clarity.
*Updated Jan 29th @ 0645
Tami & I won't be attending this year due to family commitments but you know you'll have fun!
Code:Sites available right now for May 25-28;
A010 - 35' backin
A027 - 35' backin
A028 - 35' backin
B017 - 30' backin
B020 - 35' backin
B022 - 40' backin
B025 - 30' backin
Other sites available in C, D, E
Michael & Tami Putz
eMail=Mike.Putz@cox.net - Web=http://mikeputz.com/
Solar = https://www.solarpenny.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=257
76FC35SB Wanderlodge - "Gutted/Conversion -sold-"
78FC35SB Wanderlodge - "Putz'n Around"
'90 GL1500 Goldwing, '67 VW Rail, & '82 CJ5 Jeep
FMCA #236459, Good Sam #17270530, Vintage Birds #1509